Room H2o are so more than just bathroom designers and retailers. We understand that sometimes ‘off the shelf’ bathroom products won’t fit, such as in a loft conversion, or perhaps you wish to create a large luxury frameless shower for your bathroom. In response to customer demand, we created “Room H2o Bespoke”, a specialist team dedicated creating stunning made to measure and bespoke bathroom products. We even manufacture, survey and install our very own range of fully frameless glass shower screens, doors and enclosures.
Please note that survey and installation services are offered for bespoke and made to measure shower screens, doors, enclosures and mirrors only and this service is currently only available to customers in London, South East of England and Dorset. Room H2o are however able to supply bespoke and made to measure bathroom products to most locations in the UK. For more information please read our “shower enclosure survey & installation service” information page.
To provide you with product options and prices we need a little bit of information about you and your requirements. If possible, please provide the following information with your enquiry
- Your name and contact details
- The product or products you require
- A simple sketch of your required shower enclosure, shower screen, shower tray or mirror with basic measurements such as height, width, depth in cm
- A description of any material or finish preferences (if known)
Specific information for made to measure and bespoke shower enclosures
- If you know the type of shower enclosure you require (e.g framed, Semi-frameless or frameless) please indicate your preference
- If you would like coloured, frosted or crystal clear low iron glass please indicate your preference. (Do not worry if you do not know the type of glass you would prefer, our experts will discuss the available options with you.)
- For shower enclosures, some photographs of the showering area can be very useful to help us visualise issues and layout restrictions. (Images are helpful but not compulsory)